If you're experiencing a problem, please follow these troubleshooting steps.
The first step is to always make sure you're running the latest version of the Snowledge app as well as the latest version of your phone's operating system.
Check Your Connection
Make sure you have a strong mobile data or Wi-Fi connection.
- Double-click the Home button to see your most recently used apps.
- Swipe right or left to find the Snowledge app.
- Swipe up to close the app.
- Reopen Snowledge from the Home screen.
Restart Your Phone
If restarting the app doesn't help, try restarting your phone.
Uninstall and Reinstall Snowledge
If restarting your phone doesn't help, try deleting and reinstalling Snowledge:
- From the Home screen, tap and hold the Snowledge app icon until it shakes.
- Tap x on the app to delete it.
- Go to the App Store, reinstall Snowledge and then log in with our email address/password or Facebook.
If all else fails, go to the More page by tapping and tap Email Support. This will attach log files for the support team to investigate the issue.